Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, United States
Career Synergy - relationships first, business second (check out our FB group)
Career Synergy is the premier monthly network event in Santa Monica geared towards the Young Entrepreneur/Professional.
We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary!!!
He will be presenting "Playing to Your Strengths", plus there will be an unveiling of the "next level" of Career Synergy, year 2.
Please join us for this exciting event on Tuesday, January 10 at 7 PM.
OP Cafe (map included) is a coffee shop in Santa Monica, conveniently located off the 10 freeway near Bundy & Ocean Park Blvd. (plenty of free street parking available)
Please bring a notebook, pen & business cards (if you have them).
Dress code is: business casual relaxed (google it).
RSVP your spot now and come promptly at 7 PM!
For more information, visit http://growingforward.net or contact Scott at:
C: (310) 367-1059
Refreshments donated by: Tracy Lawrence, "Chewse."
Raffle Prize donated by: Keri Kaba-Dien, "Kabahead Kreations".
When & Where
Growing Forward's mission is: guiding individuals from aspiration to achievement.
Our mission is to be an incubator for interconnectivity.
Our Core Values:
• Relationships First – by valuing our relationships with employees and customers first, we will create long, genuine relationships that are about more than making a profit
• Be Unique – acknowledge and express the unique contributions your strengths and style can make
• Be Efficient – we will constantly evaluate our work processes and priorities to work smarter
• Create Freedom – it is important that we allow enough flexibility for our staff to get things done, their way
• Constant Growth – we will encourage our employees and customers to constantly challenge themselves to continue setting goals and pursue learning opportunities